Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
Pôle Emploi is a public body that is administrative in nature, tasked with managing job applicants. To make its assignment easier, Pôle Emploi has launched two significant programs: NPDE and DSN. A dedicated structure, with a programme manager in charge, has been set up to manage the “Instruction and liquidation” process of the NPDE programme and the “Integration” process of the DSM programme.
The assignment entrusted to d²X Expertise entails helping the programme manager with the governance of the DSN and NPDE projects “Instruction and Liquidation.” The following actions will need to be achieved :
- Producing project deliverables linked to the steering and tracking of project deliverables,
- Preparing internal project sessions,
- Assisting the manager with project organisation,
- Tracking the delivery and planning of different orders.
Issues & Goals
The organization’s key challenges are :
- To arrange or improve sessions and processes for better project coordination and more efficient processes (striving for consolidation and accuracy of the provided information),
- To produce reports and track the daily progress of the programme’s different projects.
d²X’s assistance :
- Helped the project manager host the steering sessions,
- Ensured meeting the deliverables’ deadlines,
- Guaranteed producing reports on time,
- Helped to create Reference sheet(s)