The respect of the deadlines and the smooth flow of information enabled d²X Expertise to accompany Apicil in the deployment of a new desktop publishing tool.
The APICIL Group is fully in line with developments in the additional pension plans. As such, an implementation of a new desktop publishing tool associated with document management is requested by Agirc / Arrco federations.
The mission of Expertise is to support the APICIL project’s governance milestones (deployment). The following actions are thus to be carried out :
- Accompany the person responsible for the project’s scope with the organization of the activities,
- Monitor the project’s dimensions,
- Steer the project’s phases,
- Prepare project’s phases internally,
- Coordinate with business units,
- Accompany the stakeholders through the process until the project’s realization
Issues & Goals
The main challenges of this mission were :
- Respect the tight implementation deadlines of the desktop publishing tool and EDM solutions,
- Ensuring the smooth flow of information between the different concerned entities: Girc, Ircem, Apicil and Malakoff Médéric.
The intervention of d²X Expertise has made it possible to :
- Reinforce the existing team in place on the tasks of preliminary studies and standardization of letters,
- Identify vigilance points and how to manage risks when deploying the Alfresco EDM solution.