Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
Customers' consumption patterns change, diversify and digitalize. In this context, Decathlon International will launch its “OmniTrade” (Omnicommerce) Transformation: a new information system supporting the new business processes, under the name of the CUBE Program. Notably, it will create uninterrupted customer paths between the Internet and the store. It’s an international program that will be deployed in the 21 countries where Decathlon is located.
d²X Expertise intervenes within the CUBE program’s PMO Unit to strengthen the team in :
- Setting up the program’s organization and communication,
- Determining the monitoring procedures and indicators,
- Supporting the cross-functional User Interface / User Experience project to create all the pages for the various websites.
Issues & Goals
The PMO Unit (3 people) required reinforcement to set up a complex organization and to coordinate the teams in a project of this size. The challenge in particular is to bring expertise in steering, synchronization and phasing of large projects / programs, with a professional competence in communication, within a multi-site, international and liberated company context.
The immediate benefit was the formalization of the Quality Assurance Plan for the project’s launch phase, which enabled to establish an organization shared by all stakeholders: the sponsor (Decathlon), the integrator (CGI) and the software solution publisher (Oracle commerce).
The second benefit was the experience resulting from setting up a complex organization during the Build phase, in two phases :
- A short term pilot project in one country (China) in December 2015,
- A long term project spanning three years, over 20 other countries.