The GIE CA Technologies and Services is responsible for outsourcing, governance and project management for all of the Crédit Agricole's regional banks.
d²X Expertise intervenes in the business units responsible for the cross functional tools, the main tasks of which are :
- writing of technical specifications,
- technical clearance / TNR / Certification of new hardware and software,
- completion of tenders for equipment,
- preparation of internal project instances,
- coordination of business actions,
- support on the one hand the project's stakeholders until project realization, and on the other hand the regional banks in deploying these projects.
Issues & Goals
The main challenges are :
- represent and support the regional banks in their IT services operations department,
- ensure coordination and constant follow-up between the evolution in the requests for changes (CR) and technical constraints,
- anticipate the needs of the stakeholders and maintain a high level of satisfaction.
The intervention of d²X Expertise has provided :
- responsiveness to requests,
- a dedicated contact person for the regional banks,
- a global and transverse vision of the activities of the EIG and the adhering change requests, allowing a clear and transparent communication.