Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
The IT Services Department of the Cantonal Administration of the Vaud District is engaged in a continual improvement process of its ITSM. D²X Expertise’s Business Analysts has supported the Vaud District in this process for several years. The SACM (Software Asset and Configuration Management) domain represents a central part of this process.
On behalf of the IEC, IT Exploitation Centre, D²X Expertise ensures project management to set up SACM processes and tools :
- Outline the scope of the concerned processes and procedures,
- Communication between the various stakeholders within the IT Services Department
- Coordination of our Business Analysts’ activities.
Issues & Goals
The correct implementation of the SACM depends on controlling the software park (900+) and the licenses. The stakes for the ISD are :
- To guarantee that the software is used in compliance with the regulations from software publishers,
- To ensure the traceability of deployment requests and installations on workstations.
Thanks to a complementary working environment between d²X Expertise’s Project Manager and the Business Analysts, a project plan was defined after only 6 weeks. It addressed :
- Full coverage of the SACM area,
- The rapid disengagement of a transitional tool, originally designed for the Windows XP to Windows 7 migration project.