Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
As part of the "M-ticket" project, Kisio seeks to manage and control all of its services contracts :
- Control current contracts,
- Negotiate new contracts,
- Manage its commitments.
d²X Expertise collaborates with the "M-ticket" management team, in order to ensure: :
- Contractual coherence,
- Steering contributors’ commitments,
- Assistance to Kisio’s negotiating team.
Issues & Goals
Keolis, parent company of Kisio, is committed to delivering the planned features :
- Complete travel management (preparation, reservation and payment, management) in the customer's smartphone,
- Ease of use (barcodes, multi-platforms).
Control over the delays, and increased consistency of the functions, are the essential elements at stake in this project.
Given the structural complexity of the project, the services delivered by d²x Expertise allows the project management team to be coherent in its choices and in managing the numerous contributors. It also allowed Kisio to concentrate on the key points, especially in the negotiations, and in the qualification and control of commitments.