A question of vocabulary !
Is the PMO or Project/Program Management Office, that we also hear called Project Portfolio Manager (PPM), only a great project manager?
Main tasks :
- Reduce the total possession cost thanks to a network of planning and non-client project management,
- Manage by exception the operations by viewing in real-time the project's status, health and the deliverable products, in an intuitive dashboard providing an overview of the project,
- Integrate the projects and process controls in order to reduce delay overruns, as well as the risks and costs,
- Favour the collaboration project-level by using the best practices' methodology, so that the participants are involved in the appropriate moment and dispose of adequate information,
- Improve the productivity thanks to a real-time visibility on the resources, processes, statuses and dependencies...