We are looking for a Project Manager to work within our client's IT Centre for both IT Production and Application development.
The Department provides Intranet, Security Authorization and Business Intelligence solutions to the client’s users worldwide. The underlying technologies used are mainly Microsoft products.
Their functional coverage is wide ranging from collaborative sites and portals to completely custom applications with workflow/Authorization Request Management, Enterprise Content Management and Business Intelligence.
The team includes Project Managers, developers, business analysts and architects.
Your main missions will be :
- Manage a pool of projects,
- Manage the project team in order to produce the expected artifacts,
- Produce, follow and update the Project Plan,
- Architect and design solutions with the architecture team,
- Identify resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities,
- Supervise day-to-day contributions to the projects,
- Initiate and review the Test Strategy with the business analysts,
- Manage the communication with contributors and user representatives,
- Follow the client’s methodology (Agile included).
- 4 years or more on a Project Management role
- Expertise in managing SDLC and different activities
- Expertise in MS Project (Baseline follow-up, Earned Value Management)
- Expertise in Designing applications using UML
- Good knowledge of stakes and constraints of large information systems.
- Sound knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience on Enterprise Frameworks
- Good knowledge of BI components is a plus
- Deep understanding of SDLC
- Excellent communication skills