We are looking for a PMO!
As a PMO, you intervene for the structuring and assistance to the steering of projects and programs. In a large account context, you are responsible for the analysis, governance and tools used to plan, create, evaluate and arbitrate projects or programs.
With a goal of continuous performance, you are responsible for communicating priorities and providing information on progress made. You can be involved in setting up processes, coaching managers, managing dashboards, setting up schedules, supporting teams and monitoring budgets.
Your main missions are:
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring the proper use of procedures and methods in terms of project management,
- Following the schedules (milestones) and deadlines to ensure the achievement of objectives and the adequacy with the availability of resources,
- Guarantee the profitability of the project(s), the return on investment, the productivity,
- Alerting in case of a drift,
- Monitoring the gaps and facilitating the implementation of actions to deal with them,
- Managing and tracking the budget and consumption,
- Ensuring reporting to managers,
- Managing risks,
- Participating in internal projects.
- French speaking and writing are a MUST
- Editorial skills, as well as a mastery of methodologies (type PRINCE 2, CMMI) and ITIL processes,
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with VBA coding for data manipulation and report customization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ease in meeting facilitation to enable you to communicate easily with all the actors of your projects,
- Commitment and involved, with the strength of conviction and diplomacy necessary to advance your different topics