The relocation of the SFIL, from the DEXIA site in Paris-La Défense to a new site in Issy-les-Moulineaux (in development), is expected in the 4th quarter 2014. It concerns around 500 people.
The missions entrusted to d²X consists of several features :
- Project steering
- steer the internal construction site managers,
- steer the Telecom subcontractors, installers, Lan/Wan networks, video Conf,... in the context of the project ;
- lead the project steering commitees,
- accomplish the reporting in relation to the SFIL governance,
- accomplish on request framing studies and or opportunity studies linked to the relocation.
- Specific IT laying out of the site
- organise the work groups with the Dexia and SFIL internal teams to cover the technical work packages : vertical and horizontal cabling, office automation (workstations, printers, fax...), trading floors equipment...
- ensure the progress of the different work groups according to a provisional schedule,
- participate in calls for tenders with the technical teams on the needs specific to the relocation,
- coordinate the implementation of the different technical work packages/lots.
- organise the different stages of the relocation : serve as relay and internal coordinator between the different services,
- coordonate the accomplishment of the relocation on the site.
For more information: contact Isabelle BILLOT, Account Manager Ile de France.