SFIL is a public bank created in 2013, emanating from Dexia. It specializes in the refinancing of local government authorities and major export credit agreements.
D²X Expertise intervenes in the IT Services Department’s Project and Process Management team to ensure that the ISP in maintained in operational condition. The assignment consisted of :
- Follow-up on the issuing of maintenance processes for test plans,
- Administration of RVRParad, the test-tracking tool,
- Creation of reporting tools,
- Centralization of documentation.
Issues & Goals
SFIL organizes ISP tests three times a year. The stakes are therefore :
- To coordinate the actors before taking action,
- To respect the action plans resulting from the tests.
The intervention of d²X Expertise enables :
- Facilitating the business continuity plan,
- The optimization of the Operational Maintenance Services.