Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
The “SOI” is the City of Lausanne’s IT department. It provides infrastructure and application services to 37 business services, or 4,000 users. An ITIL Maturity Audit evaluated the organization of services at a level between 2 and 3 (on a 5-degree scale).
The management set the goal towards an improvement of this score by at least 1 point.
The accompaniment proposed by d²X Expertise includes the following areas of focus :
- Analysis of current processes and validation of deviations from ITIL’s best practices,
- Mapping of non-existent processes,
- Adaptation of processes, tools and establishment of a new organization,
- Overhaul of existing operational indicators.
Issues & Goals
Key success factors for optimizing service productivity are :
- Speaking the same language,
- Having better visibility of events.
A key area for concern on the above: careful upstream preparation with regards to both organizational and human aspects.
The SOI is now able to offer better services to its customers, by means of enhanced control of its production chain through implementing the following elements :
- Improved Incident, Problem, Event and Change processes,
- A clear definition of the roles and responsibilities of the teams,
- The proposal of indicators in line with operational expectations and services commitments.