Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
The Local Financing Corporation (Société de Financement Local - SFIL) was created in 2013 with the aim to guarantee the stability of the financing of the local public sector in France. With 75% owned by the French State, together the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (State bank handling official deposits) and La Banque Postale (Postal Bank), its objective is to provide them with the best financing conditions, thanks to a first rank rating and irreproachable risk control.
Within the Projects and Processes management department, d²X Expertise was involved in :
- managing IT supplier contracts,
- managing the various projects related to the suppliers’ management,
- organizing support for the various internal departments (purchasing, finance, etc.) benefiting from IT services.
Issues & Goals
By the end of 2016, the SFIL has to implement a suppliers’ management system following the eSCM-CL model. Therefore, it needs :
- to develop a suppliers’ database,
- to create its own contract templates,
- to establish a supplier management service within the IT Services Department.
Coaching on contract management is a key issue for this project.
The intervention of d²X Expertise consisted in :
- assisting SFIL in setting up the documentary database,
- managing the various contracts and participating in the re-negotiation,
- mastering the stakes and the changes in the management of IT supplier contracts.