Management de projet
avec des sous titres pour commenter le truc si on veut et
pouquoi pas sur une ou deux ou trois lignes.....
Sodexo provides a wide range of services in 80 countries around the world, from foodservices to infrastructure and facilities management.
With more than 420,000 employees and annual revenues of more than 18 billion euros, Sodexo ranks among the top 20 employers in the world and is growing stronger every year.
The infrastructure management team in the France IT Department has suffered from departures, transfers and unplanned absences.
d²X Expertise assisted Sodexo in an extremely rapid response by :
- communicating with all the main operational contacts in order to understand the practical and cultural constraints of the position,
- using its pool of qualified professionals in the field of commitment management,
- presenting 2 available and motivated candidates in less than two weeks.
Issues & Goals
The technical projects and the infrastructure industrialization program, which had just started, were at risk of stalling if a new production manager, ready to make a long-term commitment and face the many challenges of the changes underway, was not recruited quickly.
Having used various traditional recruitment firms, and noting the slowness of the process, Sodexo called on d²X Expertise to conduct this recruitment mission.
By presenting a candidate whose job belongs to the d²X reference system, Sodexo was able to :
- avoid wasting time specifying the tasks of a Production Manager to generalist recruitment firms,
- save more than a month on a traditional recruitment process,
- quickly reactivate operational projects that had been left unattended.