We are looking for a Senior Project Manager!
Under a Project Director responsibility, the Senior Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful scoping, initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the project he/she takes care of.
Our Project manager are in charge of:
- Taking care of the global large-scale project from the expression of needs to the final validation
- Following the project’s design (client need, functional specification, deliverables, etc.),
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects in accordance with client’s requirements (scope, schedule and costs)
- Delivering the project with the right quality, cost and schedule as required by the client
- Performing risk management to anticipate and minimize project risks and eventualities.
- Communicating on the project’s progress (quality /cost/schedule) and report and escalate to management as needed.
- Taking care of the project’s profitability
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Making powerful and impactful presentations across various levels of management
Our Project Manager could also be asked to:
- Negotiate services with suppliers
- Participate in responding to a request for proposals
- Assess and coach professionals working on the project
- Proofread and assimilate commitments required by the contract
- Over 8 years of work experience managing global large scale/complex projects as Project Manager
- Great educational background, with a proven working experience of at least 3 years in Project Management preferably in the sectors of consulting or professional services or within multi-national companies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and ability to coordinate teams including technical ones.
- Solid skilfulness, you have a great understanding of complex or matrix organizations
- Strong autonomy, meticulous and organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills: you are committed and know how to prioritize.
- Excellent leadership to affirm your convictions and make all stakeholders to meet a solution suitable for everyone.
- Ability to go from one project to another easily and to work with a massive number of people with various backgrounds, cultures and languages
- PMP, CMMI, PRINCE 2 certifications are a plus