In response to our customers’ requirements, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Credit Risk responsible for the new Credit Platform for our client, private bank in Singapore.
The Senior Credit / RISK Business Analyst will be working under the responsibility of the Finance Domain Manager. He will be in charge of the following aspects:
- Be a key stakeholder of the project Governance, participate to the project major choices, project roadmap definition, risks & alert monitoring, steercos with Senior management of the Bank.
- Define and elaborate requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers in different geographical locations to analyze functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Requirement Statement Sheet, General Functional Requirement Document, Detailed Functional Requirement Document)
- Collaborate with the Tech team and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs; identify upfront dependencies with other teams potentially involved within the project
- Perform testing to verify solution and co-ordinate UAT with IT Development teams
- Elaborate and execute the change management plan with the users of the solutions
- Co-ordinate and chair meetings with project stakeholders from all levels from sponsor to project team
- Be the liaison between the business units and technology teams
Skills required :
- Bachelor or Master degree with 5 to 8 years of business relevant experience within credit structuring, credit product development, credit portfolio management, Lombard Credit in the wealth management industry as a credit Manager for example. Due to the nature of this role, the candidate must rather have a very good business & product knowledge than an IT background.
- Hand-on experience on projects related to clients portfolio monitoring, collateral shortfall analysis, credit simulations, …
- Expertise in risks norms (VaR or Rules-based)
- Significant knowledge of Complex financial products like Structured Products, Warrants / Futures, Forex Derivatives.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Fluent in English and knowledge of French is added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers and senior management, and subject matter experts
- Previous experience in working and implementing Credit Risk tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in project using establish project management process methodology
- Frequent travels to Honk-Kong and regular visits to Europe
d²X is an IT consultancy firm that is achieving sustained year on year growth of around 30% in a mature marketplace by offering its own unique blend of PM consultancy services to medium and large sized organizations.
We have built a reputation for hiring only the highest quality consultants who have both Business and IT expertise to be able to effectively steer and manage multi-level projects. This allows us to offer our clients a unique IT Operations related service that encompasses project steering, strategy and implementation.